Ottogi Sweet Stuffed Pancake Mix
Free Shipping over $85
Order today and receive it within 3 days!
Make delicious soft and chewy stuffed pancakes at home.
- Filled with a sweet jam mix of peanuts and roasted sesame.
- Dissolve the yeast included in OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX into the warm water(104 F~113 F) in a mixing bowl and mix with OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX.
- When the dough becomes firm, knead it with a rice scooper for about 5 minutes and round it up into the center.
- Grease hands with oil and take off a small portion (about 2.29oz or 65g) of the dough. Flatten the dough enough to cover the palm of your hand.
- In the center of the flattened dough, put a spoonful of the jam included in OTTOGI STUFFED PANCAKE MIX. Then seal the dough around the center to create a ball.
- Place a dough ball filled with the jam into the pan. When the bottom is slightly browned, flip it.
- Turn them when bottom is slightly browned.
- Flatten the ball with an oiled spatula or similar object and cook until the bottom is golden brown, then flip it until the other side becomes golden brown.